Why Content the King in SEO :
There was a time when SEO companies use to cram the website full of keyword without being caring they are related or not. In result, they use to get visits, but were never successful in bringing them back because people use to find those site ambigious.
But now time has changed and SEO is not con men any more. All big business houses are learning how to optimize website and bring more and more generic visitors to sites who are really interested in our product and services.They have realized the importance of engaging visitors and bringing them again on site.This makes the content very important.
“ Content is king” it’s true a website content attracts more visitor in comparison to its product and services. It also plays in converting prospective customer into a buyer. So if you are looking for good content for your website or internet promotion you can contact us.
See what Mr John says
“ Don’t fill your site with low-quality content, instead work on making sure the your site the absolute best of its kind”
John Muller, Google webmaster analyst
Basically content can be differentiated into two aspects Quantity and Quality
Quality stands for content free from embarrassing typos which make people think content on site is completely different or away from the subject. It basically means content should be informative, related and rich in keywords so that when visitors feels that they have learned something.
Quantity: This concept basically stands for updating the content on website regular basis, for instance, if you are not updating informative blogs and articles sooner or later they will get in spite of being rich in keywords and information.So keep adding fresh content so that visitors keep returning your page.
Forecast says marketers investing $12.5 billion in online content.
manchester seo company
Read more or write for us please visit to our website blog.
Its fact design and graphical representation of the blog attract readers, but if you are lacking in content its just not possible to engage the client and make them revisit the blog.
So here are the quickies to improve your content writing.
1. Pick a niche topic: You may find 80 million blogs on Topic like politics,sports and parenting. But these are very generic topic and can never help you in achieving client engagement. Topics like gardening, cooking, knitting can bring you more visitors
2. Prepare script before writing: Make sure that your content and subject be correlated. The Reader should not find it ambiguous.
3. Posting every day is not necessary: It’s nowhere prescribed by DR.Google that one should do a blog posting on a regular basis, else you will start finding it boring and your content will loose creativity.
4. Try to be original: Stop doing a copy paste google and people are smart. So keep it fresh.
5. Keep it short and silly: Nobody has time to read big and boring pages. So keep your content short, humorous and entertaining.
6. Be accurate while sharing information: We all know,the internet is about gossips and rumors, So if your information is not accurate sooner or later people will start realizing that your information is bogus and you may lose your reputation.
7. Try to connect to readers: Try to create a content which readers believe you are someone like and who care about you. This will surely increase revisit.
8. Use your comment to engage and continue the discussion.
9. If you are new, use other blogs for inspiration
content by :
birmingham seo company
Phone: (+91) 91-66-700-355
Zyan al a professional content writer and bloger and promote others writer blog on weebly.